Thursday, December 22, 2011

I was out earlier today finishing that last minute Christmas shopping when  I  kept thinking about what will go up on the blog today. A series of question started to go through my mind like... What book would it be?  Would it even be a book today? No, no how about a review or an article on the latest release.  Maybe I would do something totally  different I thought.  Then it hit me I mean literally hit me right in the back my wife smacked me with this book. Yes! Just because  it was found it in a thrift store and yes because it has a cool cover that changes when you move it back and fourth today's book of the day is...

  The Adventures of Captain Underpants 
                                              by Dav Pilkey



This is a book about kids that get into  a lot of trouble at school and to cope with the situation they come up with this hero called captain underpants.  Why, because that's what all the heroes look like they are wearing. This book is great for that non- stop 4 or 5yr old.  Plus this book is pretty funny so an adult could appreciate it as well. You can check out more of Dav's stuff here http://www.davpilkey.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment